Who We Are
Since 1985, CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI) has partnered with credit unions to provide investment, insurance and retirement planning services to members. As part of CUNA Mutual Group, the largest provider of financial services to the credit union industry, our culture is deeply rooted in the credit union environment.
How We Help
Listen as our advisors describe why they have chosen CUNA Brokerage Services as their career destination
The member is at the heart of everything we do. We understand credit unions, leading to products and services that are designed and built with the member in mind.
CUNA Mutual Group employs 3,700 dedicated people worldwide; about 1,900 at the corporate headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin, and 1,800 in other U.S. offices and strategically positioned nationwide. Want to join our team? Check out the career opportunities available on our Careers page.
- CUNA Mutual Group has been recognized as a 2017 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices. This is the fourth time in five years the company has been recognized.
- CUNA Brokerage Services is the leading broker dealer exclusively serving the credit union industry with over 287 credit union programs and 402 advisors.
- CUNA Brokerage Services annual revenue of $145 million.
- Advisors who've completed CUNA Brokerage Services' Honors Academy Program have experienced cumulative production averaging a 42% increase within one year of course completion.
- CUNA Brokerage Services average Managed Advisor Productivity (GDC): $408,000
- 16% of CUNA Brokerage Services advisors had production over $500,000 per year in GDC.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CBSI is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. The representative may also be financial institution employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the financial institution.